We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
141 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

This is probably a rare combination I am looking for and not sure if there are any available. Any suggestions would be great as we do not have any ideas now.

We want a nice romantic place for our 10 year anniversary but we will not be able to leave the kids with any one else for overnight :-(

We want to spend couple of days in Branson, Lake of the Ozarks or any other place closer to Kansas City. We are looking for a Jacuzzi in a bedroom and a second bedroom or semi private room as we have 2 & 5 year boys with us. Are there any hotel suites, B&B or condos like this?

Mentioned in this post
Branson, MO
Level Contributor
31 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

I know the Comfort Inn on Shepherd of the Hills have family suites and they also own 5 other hotels in town...I would start there

Mentioned in this post
The Shepherd Of The Hills
The Shepherd Of The Hills
568 Reviews
Branson, MO
South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
946 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

Still Waters resort on Indian Point has 2 bedroom condos with a jetted tub for 2 in the master bedroom. It's a nice resort, on the lake, and they have pools that the kids will love (if you are going when it is swimming season).

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
118 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

Try Thousand Hills Resort - they have condos and cabins. We have stayed in their one bedroom cabin and it has a jacuzzi - I'm not sure about their larger ones. They are really nice and nicely decorated - only a block off the strip but surrounded by trees. My favorite place to stay in Branson. www.thousandhills.com

Mentioned in this post
Thousand Hills Golf Resort
Thousand Hills Golf...
354 Reviews
Branson, MO
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

It sounds like you want a Jacuzzi in your bedroom. Most 2 bedroom places, if they have a jetted tub, it is not in the bedroom but in the master bath. Also, many are for 1, not 2 people. Be sure and inquire before you book. Holiday Hills condos may have some with the tub in the bedroom but I'm not for sure. Some places also offer either indoor or outdoor hot tubs. These are usually not private.

You can check out www.vrbo.com, www.vacationhomerentals.com, www.vacationrentals.com to name a few of the listing portal sites for 1-2 bedroom places. All different owners and resort options. They will have listings for Branson and Lake of the Ozarks.

BTW, I would suggest Branson over Lake of the Ozarks. Better and larger selection of things to do, places to stay, and dining choices.

Happy Anniversary. We planted 5 trees on our 10th anniversary and we were so tired after digging all the holes, we didn't even go out. We still laugh about it over 20 years later. Sounds like your big day will be a special one instead of like ours.

Mentioned in this post
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
141 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

Thank you for all your suggestions. I have looked around several but still have not found a perfect one. The rooms look romantic and great in B&Bs but they do not have accomidations for kids. The condos have what we need but they do not seem to be appealing. Only have a week or so left and we will have to pick some in the next 2 days.

I think we narrowed down to Branson due to large availability over Kansas city or lake of Ozarks.

Thanks again.

Mentioned in this post
Branson
Branson
Missouri
6. Re: Any jacuzzi side to bed and 2 bed room place in Branson?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 01:17