We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Branson entertainment

Dallas
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Branson entertainment

Going to Branson in June with twins just turning 5, and a 10 year old. Other than Dixie Stampede (already going) does anybody have a suggestion for a good show that will keep the little ones entertained? Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Dallas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Branson entertainment

Never mind. Just saw post from earlier today on the same topic!

Valparaiso, Indiana
Level Contributor
98 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branson entertainment

The ShowBoat Branson Belle has a great show with a ventroliquist with his three dogs that he appears to make talk. Riding on the paddlewheel boat should also be fun.

Mentioned in this post
Showboat Branson Belle
Showboat Branson Belle
3,307 Reviews
Branson, MO
MO
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Branson entertainment

The #1 Hits of the 60's Show is fun for the whole family. My grandkids love it. Ages 6 to 13. Very fast-paced, lots of costume changes and the kids knew a lot of the songs since a lot of the music is on TV cartoons and commercials these days.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Branson entertainment

We have taken our son to Branson since he was a little guy, he is now almost 5 and his most favorite show is Kirby. On every trip, our first show is Kirby. This is more of a hyper show, so kid tend to enjoy it most. Kirby also takes the time out for the kids. Have a look http://www.kirbyvanburch.com/.

Also this is outside of a show setting by my son also loves to do the, “Ride the Ducks”. They now have two locations one on HWY 76 and one at the Branson Landing. We prefer the ride at Branson Landing. Have a look at this also http://www.bransonducks.com/

Mentioned in this post
Branson Landing
Branson Landing
1,991 Reviews
Branson, MO
Branson
Branson
Missouri
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Branson entertainment

I agree with the number 1 hits of the 60s recommendation. We took my son to this when he was in the second grade, and he just loved it. We really enjoyed it too. My son even bought the CD and had cast members sign it. I got such a kick out of him leaning over and whispering things in my ear like -- Mommy that's from Stuart Little 2, etc. These youngsters know way more 60s music than we might realize.

Branson, MO
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Branson entertainment

I would suggest the Hamner/Barber show, the Blast Show, The Amazing Pets show, and if the kids are anywhere between 8 and 28 take them to the Haygoods show. Especially if there are any young girls in the crowd!

Arch105

Mentioned in this post
The Haygoods
The Haygoods
3,382 Reviews
Branson, MO
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
87 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Branson entertainment

There was just a nice write-up in the St Louis post 2 weeks ago about how good the Haygoods show is!

Mentioned in this post
The Haygoods
The Haygoods
3,382 Reviews
Branson, MO
8. Re: Branson entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2009, 05:46
Get answers to your questions about Branson
Recent Conversations