We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
off4thesummer
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

My husband and I are in our early 30s, and we have visited the Branson/Tablerock area on numerous occasions, and I am trying to plan trip for us and another couple in a couple of weeks. We have just purchased a boat, so our focus this year will be the lake, but we will likely also go to the Landing one night for dinner and drinks.

I am trying to narrow it down between these places, and I would love to get some feedback. I typically enjoy nice,newer condos but I am open to other options as long as it is clean. A boat slip would be ideal and a boat ramp is a must.

Our price range is no more than $225 per night.

Hunter's Friend Resort- condos at Rockwood

Indian Point Village - Condos

Stillwater's Resort- Condo or hotel- it gets mixed reviews online

Indian Point Resort- looks like it may be a bit worn

Brideport Resort- cabins- very rustic.

Thank you so much for your help. I am open to other suggestions as well.

Independence, MO
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

We love to stay at the Tribesman resort. It's not a condo but cabins with kitchens etc. It is on Indian Point, they have their own little marina I believe but is also very close to the public marina. Do a search for Tribesman resort and you can get the info you need.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

I would be surprised if all of these places have openings in the next couple weeks. This is peak season. You may want to verify availability and book ASAP. The 3 I've heard the most positive comments on are Hunter's Friend Rockwood condo's & Stillwaters. Next Indian Point Village.

Bridgeport-- never heard of.

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

We stayed at Stillwater's resort over spring break and loved it. It was a very clean condo and right on the water. We also like Tree House Condos but the walk to the water was a little farther then Stillwater.

off4thesummer
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

Thanks for the advice. We have narrowed it down to The Village at Indian Point and Hunter's Friend due to ammenities and availability. Still Water's is completely booked.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

I know the owner of Hunters friend,

He runs a wonderful resort,,,

You can not go wrong with his place,,

His condo's are super nice,,,,

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

Hunter's friend seems to get really good reviews on the 1Branson forums.

Overland Park
Level Contributor
170 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

We took a tour of one of the lakefront condos at the Village at Indian Point last year. We were so impressed, we are planning on booking for 4 nights this fall! The location is superb and the gourmet kitchen looks fantastic, not to mention the reasonable price. Good luck.

8. Re: Lakefront Condo/Resort - Help Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2010, 06:16