We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking the kids to Branson this month (OCT)

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln Ne
Level Contributor
66 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Taking the kids to Branson this month (OCT)

My dh and I are taking our 3 kids.. 6, 10, and 13 to Branson the last week in Oct. We are going to Silver Dollar City one day and we are considering Liverpool Legends for another night activity. I found a place that says the tickets for kids are free.. is this a legitimate site or a timeshare? We are also wondering if getting the meal combo is worth it. Has anyone done that and how is the food?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
938 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taking the kids to Branson this month (OCT)

Many of the ticket offers you will find are timeshare related. One site we often use is the branson2for1tickets.com They are NOT timeshare related and offer the Liverpool Legends tickets. I am not sure about kids tickets - you could call them and ask. To use the 2 for 1 you stop by their outlet (across from the fire station on 76) and buy the vouchers for the show you want. Take the vouchers to the box office and exchange them for actual show tickets. We have used this business for years and have enjoyed many shows in Branson this way!

Lincoln Ne
Level Contributor
66 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taking the kids to Branson this month (OCT)

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taking the kids to Branson this month (OCT)

Ditto what the previous poster said about 2for1 Tickets. We've used them several times and always a pleasant experience. Note: If you pay for your vouchers with cash, instead of debit card or credit card, you'll save a bit more, not sure what the % is!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taking the kids to Branson this month (OCT)

Some shows offer family passes too.

5. Re: Taking the kids to Branson this month (OCT)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2010, 05:17