We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PLEASE! Help me plan our day!

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
PLEASE! Help me plan our day!

We are doing Dixie Stampede at 11:30

Polar Express at 8pm

Trying to come up with a fun afternoon activity to do with our 4 and 6 year old. We have done Butterfly Palace, and I don't think they would appreciate Ripleys. There's always IMAX, but wondering if any of you have an idea I'm missing.

We will be there the first weekend of December so attrctions may be limited.

Help........

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PLEASE! Help me plan our day!

A few ideas....

Ride the Ducks

Go to the Grand Village and stroll Kringle's Christmas store... the largest Christmas store in MO.

At Grand Country, take them to the indoor play area for tots.

Miniature golf outdoors if nice outside; if not indoors at Grand Country or at the Family Fun Plex.

Head to the Tracks Storybook Land at Track 3

The 1st weekend in Dec will be busy unless the weather turns horrible. You'll find everything open except warm weather only attractions so you'll have plenty of items to select from.

If you come again to Branson at Christmas, plan to spend a day and evening at Silver Dollar City. Your kids will love it.

Please post what you think about the train ride.

Have a fun time.

oklahoma girl at...
Level Contributor
473 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PLEASE! Help me plan our day!

I'll let you know about the train ride...the kids are really excited abou that one!

Decided on Kirby's magic show at 3pm. I hope they like it.

Thanks for the ideas as well !!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PLEASE! Help me plan our day!

Consider a leisurely drive through the Festival of Lights. It is on the old Sheperd of the Hill road and Blue Rte, and is $10 per car. Good filler for kids in car. enjoy!

4. Re: PLEASE! Help me plan our day!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2010, 05:34
Get answers to your questions about Branson
Recent Conversations