We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water quality

Providence,RI
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Water quality

What is Branson's quality of tap water in color and taste? Will it be necessary to purchase bottled water?

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water quality

It's fine. You shouldn't have to purchase bottled water.

STL
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water quality

the water is actually the only real perk of living in MO (LOL). I take it for granted until we travel, and I attempt to drink the chlorine water else where. It's not metally/minerally like Desani water, but closer to Evian.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Water quality

Branson gets water from more than one source son you’ll find different tastes in different areas. I like the water in some areas better than others. I don’t think you’ll need bottled water.

Providence,RI
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water quality

Thanks to all who answered my question.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water quality

We are frequent visitors to Branson and I've never had 'issues' with the tap water ---- it's fine! Whether it's at a restaurant, amusement park, theater, hotel, or campground ----- never found it necessary to buy bottled water unless a fountain was not available!

6. Re: Water quality

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2010, 05:17