We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing Waltzing Waters - Fountains of Country

Providence,RI
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Amazing Waltzing Waters - Fountains of Country

Has anyone seen the Fountains of Country show at Amazing Waltzing Waters theater? If yes, how was it?

I enjoyed the Fountain Fantasy with music which used to be at Florida's Sea World many years ago and thought this might be similar.

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amazing Waltzing Waters - Fountains of Country

Haven't seen it but it has received a couple of good reviews on the 1branson board.

Save Reply
2. Re: Amazing Waltzing Waters - Fountains of Country

Just saw this one last weekend while we were in Branson. Was actually really good. It is a pretty neat combination having the dancing water and the live singer together. The fountains are really pretty and very colorful and move perfectly with the singer. He does a real good impersonation of lots of old country singers. I would recommend it to anyone, as long as they like country music. otherwise, i think they do some other shows that are not live singers, but still have the water playing to music.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
2 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amazing Waltzing Waters - Fountains of Country

Yes, I just saw the waltzing waters (regular show, not country, not gospel) over Labor Day weekend. It was the best $7 I ever spent (but he doesn't take credit cards so be aware of that), and the guy running the theatre even lets you come up afterwards and see how it operates. There are 36,000 gallons of water and lots of colors - it really IS like liquid fireworks!

Providence,RI
Level Contributor
67 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amazing Waltzing Waters - Fountains of Country

Now that I've been to Branson and seen the Amazing Waltzing Waters, I was not disappointed. The fountaineer must have been the honor student of person running Sea World's Fountain Fantasy because this is the next best water show I've seen in 20 years. " The Sea World fountaineer took his mastery with him. His movements were slower and more deliberate which made show magical." Although the water fountains at Bellagio and Branson Landing are larger and more powerful, their dance routines are less varied.

I don't understand why more people don't come to AWW's $7 attraction because I had an almost exclusive show. Kevin who hosts the AWW, is very friendly and makes you feel welcome.

5. Re: Amazing Waltzing Waters - Fountains of Country

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Branson