We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legends or Grand Jubilee

Madison
Level Contributor
66 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Legends or Grand Jubilee

We are trying to pick one more show to add to our list. Which has a more rounded show?

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
148 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Legends or Grand Jubilee

Grand Jubilee is an excellent show! If you are easily offended, skil Legends in Concert. It's a Vegas-type show in Branson, and as such, it can get pretty dirty (especially the Marilyn Monroe impersonator). Other than that, they are both excellent shows!

If you're wanting variety, Presleys, Hamner Barber and the Hughes Brothers are all very good variety shows. If you're going during the Christmas season, Andy Williams puts on one of the best Christmas variety shows in Branson, as do the Hughes Brothers. I would say those are two of the best Christmas shows in Branson.

Good luck and I hope you have a great time!

Mentioned in this post
Legends In Concert
Legends In Concert
1,306 Reviews
Branson, MO
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Williams
Williams
Arizona
Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Legends or Grand Jubilee

The Legends change their acts so check out who is playing. No reason to go see an impersonator of a star you don't like. We love Grand Jubilee. Good music with great comedy. This is a variety show. We've watched it several times.

I had positive comments about both the Legends and Grand Jubilee. If you want a variety type show, go to Grand Jubilee.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
709 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legends or Grand Jubilee

Grand Jubilee is good and also inexpensive.

4. Re: Legends or Grand Jubilee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2011, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Branson