We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

omg try it !!!!

Branson, Missouri
7 posts
Save Topic
omg try it !!!!

We had sooooo much fun, try the go-cart rides, it costs 9.50 per person for the wooden ride. It costed 8.00 per person for the concrete ride. Wow, what a blast. Branson, always somthing to do, I love it here.

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
148 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: omg try it !!!!

Let's see... For roughly $10 in Branson, you can...

go to a movie and still have a little money left over for a drink or popcorn or a snack (but not all, of course), and that's about 2 hours of entertainment.

go bowling and play roughly 2 games, and that's about 1 hour of entertainment.

play 1 round of miniature golf for about 45 minutes to an hour of entertainment.

Or, you can go on the go-carts for 5-10 minutes of entertainment. Sounds like a rip-off if you ask me. Just sayin'.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: omg try it !!!!

Our family also loves the go carts and the other activities available at The Track. This is one of the things I hate about Celebration City closing is the only way to ride go carts is by paying for them vs riding for free. But vacationing is not free so we find a way to accommodate our budget.

Our grand kids prefer to ride with us vs riding the small ones geared towards the little kids that they can drive. The wooden track gives them the best fun and I agree it is a blast, especially when you have a 4 or 6 year old grandchild squealing with delight sitting next to you. For savings, pick up a GO card. It can be used at any of The Tracks locations. You can refill the GO card with 1/2 price credits the year the GO card is purchased. Even though you can only refill it the year you purchased the card, the credits on the card carry over and do not expire. It is a handy way to enjoy fun at a savings which doesn’t expire. For example our last trip with the grand kids we used credits for miniature golfing. The time before they rode rides, played miniature golf and also road the go carts. We still have more credits for another trip. The Tracks offer a wide variety of things to do for all ages. The Tracks also sell cards with credits which are not refillable but also give you a nice savings. You'll find coupons too for other discounts.

3. Re: omg try it !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2011, 05:18