We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family lodging

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
3 posts
Save Topic
Family lodging

We are thinking of vacationing in Branson in June for about 4 nights. It will be 2 adults and 4 children, ages: 1yr, 3yrs, 8yrs, & 16yrs. We are looking for somewhere to stay that isn't too expensive but is clean and somewhat updated. Does anyone have any suggestions? It's hard to know if you have found a gem or a rock without getting to check the places out first. I would like to stay somewhere that would be attractive to my children, at least a swimming pool, but would love a water park (if affordable). Breakfast included would be great also. I would consider suites, cabins, lodges, hotels, anything to accomodate my large family.

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
148 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family lodging

I'd check out the Best Western Music Capital Inn. Great reviews and it's close to the strip, but not on it, and has all of the things you're looking for. :)

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
4,886 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family lodging

This is where we're staying in June (we're a family of 5). The motel is pretty bare basics, but includes free continental breakfast, free shuttle to and from SDC, pool, game room, bbq grill picnic area....gets good reviews here on trip advisor. I called the 1-800 number and spoke to Lori and she was super friendly and didn't at all make me feel like I was a bother. We'll be staying in a regular room, but they do have 2 bedrooms available that sleep 7. Here's the link.

http://www.bransondeerrun.com/c-5-rooms.aspx

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
618 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family lodging

Grand Country Inn has a water park, but wouldn't necessarily recommend the hotel. Music Capital Inn is a solid choice. It seems to book up quickly. Good location with a nice large pool area.

4. Re: Family lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2017, 21:00
Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family lodging

Most of the reviews I've read for Grand Country on here and another board that focuses on Branson say that the rooms are dated and tired looking and on the small side. Castle Rock and Welk also have water parks.

6. Re: Family lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2012, 09:14