We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

Hi,

We are 4 adults going for a weekend to Branson in 3 weeks, and we consider including the Showboat Branson Belle. We saw on their web site that they have a new show in 2011 - has anyone seen it and can comment on it?

Thanks!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

They have 2 shows. I can't comment on the comedy show but I've heard positive remarks about the new Encore show. I have not seen it myself. If you are going in May, notice my prior post concerning buy one get one free ticket.

Lincoln, NE
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
670 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

You might try looking on the web site 1Branson.com

on their forums page. There are topics about the new shows and menu on the Branson Belle.

USA
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

Thank you both, this is really helpful!

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

I am friends with christopher James the funny hyper magic boy, And I know for a fact that his show is new and funny .

The belle is one of the best things about Branson.

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
9 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

The Showboat is great for an older audience not as fun for a younger crowd. I didnt have a point in the show that amazed me by the talent. Also if you are wanting to 'be on the water' do not choose the showboat just for that. You get to walk around for about 25 minutes and then the whole thing lasts about 3 hours. If you want to enjoy being on the water try the branson landing cruise but it does not have a show. The showboat is still great and wouldnt say that it wasn't but it just takes a certain crowd to like it. There are other better then it.

USA
Level Contributor
88 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

Thanks everyone. We are leaving next weekend and we bought tickets, hope we enjoy it :-)

7. Re: Showboat Branson Belle - New 2011 Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 13:16