We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

Millington...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

We are hoping to come to Branson first week of August.

We are looking for a cabin / other? with a Lake view.. something relaxing. Maybe yard area for the kids to play in.

Family of 5, with 3 young children.

If anyone has any ideas, please let us know - this is out first trip to Branson, and we can't wait! :)

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
497 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

There are plenty of cabins with a lakeview, but not at that price. You'll probably have to pay close to $200/night. Check vbro.com or a similar thread below.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
497 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

However, you might find a condo in your price range--maybe even with a lake view. Also check vbro.com

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,245 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

Check out the various cabins and resorts on Indian Point:

indianpoint.org/vp/vacation_planner.html

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
671 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

I agree with the previous post. You will pay more than $99/night for a cabin/hotel with lake view. We typically pay more than this on the off season.

Ada, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
91 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

You are the perfect person to tell this to! Stay at The Tribesman! It's ON the lake, great prices, and kids activities (like treasure hunts). I highly recomend & have stayed here!

Millington...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

I didnt see your post (AdaTraveler) - will check that out, thanks! Have not seen it on any of my searches

Millington...
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

Thanks! I checked it out.. their cabins are around 180 (cheapest) - the other rooms are like apartments? I didnt see many photos of the views from the apartments, but they are more our price

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

Treehouse Condos on Indianpoint have condos with a beautiful view of Tablerock Lake. They are priced affordable ( though a little more than $99) and have a variety of prices based on size.

Have fun in Branson,

Chris

DiscoverBranson.com

missouri
Level Contributor
46 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

Blue Haven resort are clean cabins right on the lake. A great place for kids. Not fancy but great hosts, good fishing. You can find the resort and good pictures of it from an online search. The price is reasonable too.

http://bluehavenresort.net/index.html

kansas city
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Family w/ 3 small kids- Cabin with Lake View, $99 or less

Try what we do. Rent from timeshare owners directly. We never pay more than $80 per night for a 2 bdrm. condo. Just google nightly timeshare rentals, branson and you'll find great results. Sometimes you have to rent more than 2 nights, but sometimes not. Some owners are even willing to sell their points, which can make it very cheap. Good luck.