We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Noah the Musical

mirandann
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Noah the Musical

which seats are better?

Raised or Floor?

does any place sell discounted tickets? or coupons?

thanks!

Duncan, OK
Level Contributor
50 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Noah the Musical

We've been to this theater about 3 times, and would recommend you get center balcony for the Noah show. Why? Because, as the show progresses, and the ark is built, the audience is inside the ark. It is about 4 or 5 stories high (can't remember for sure), but anyway it is as tall as the theater. There are things going on on each level of the ark, animals moving, etc, and if you were on the ground you would have to be bending your neck back to look up at all of it, and would probably even miss some of it. If you are in the balcony, you can take ALL of it in and not miss a thing. Ask for center balcony! Have fun at the show. The story told by this production is something you will never forget! Remarkable!

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
681 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Noah the Musical

I agree that you have a better view of the large picture if you are in hte balcony. However, we sat in aisle seats, middle section and toward the front. Although our vision was more restrictive than the balcony seats, my kids enjoyed it because the animals passed right next to them.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,619 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Noah the Musical

From the advertising we saw this really looked cool. I'm wondering, though, if you think it would be a good choice if your party just has teens and adults (youngest age 15), or would you say it's better for family's with younger children.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
681 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Noah the Musical

Our teens loved it. It is a well done, quality performance.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,619 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Noah the Musical

Thanks it looks really neat.

Duncan, OK
Level Contributor
50 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Noah the Musical

I would say any age would like this show! The story is very well done, and is presented in a way that is very entertaining, and the message will stick with you for quite some time after you see it.

You will see every age group at this show.

However, if you have very small kids, it is a long show, and they might get a little wiggly during some of the more slow parts (the singing, etc). And, if you are in the middle of a row, it might be harder to get up and out of the theater. I know in the balcony there is not much room for getting in and out of the seats once you are in them. If you think you will have to get up during the show, I would ask for the aisle seats.

mirandann
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Noah the Musical

is there any chance getting discounted tickets? coupons? i checked their website and for 4 adults its over $200.

Level Contributor
18 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Noah the Musical

My wife and I and our 2 teenage daughters bought a family pass at their box office for $99. I assume it was for a family with kids only. I would also recommend the free backstage tour - it was really interesting.

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Noah the Musical

This is the last season for Noah. There will be a Christmas show in November and December, and there will be a new production in the Spring.

There was a $35 ticket special in the spring through June. Sorry you missed out.

10. Re: Noah the Musical

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 09:15