We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bon Voyage Travel in Branson, MO

Salina, Kansas...
1 post
Save Topic
Bon Voyage Travel in Branson, MO

I purchased a travel package from Bon Voyage in Branson, MO in 2006. Our kids used the hotel savings a few times but as of yet, I personally haven't used it, but wanted to. I went to mybonvoyage.net and the website says it expired in May 2012. So I called the toll-free number on my card and it gave me a new number to call.

When I called, the agent was happy to help me; she had all my information available and told me my credits would be applied to future travel.

Has anyone who purchased this travel plan been able to redeem it as promised in the past year or so or did all of you file complaints and if so, did you ever get reimbursed?

USA
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bon Voyage Travel in Branson, MO

I was one of the sap's who purchased a membership back in 2006 and have never been able to get any assistance from them. Initially I just couldn't find any discounts at places I wanted to go. I didn't mind paying the yearly $150 maintenance fee but then I couldn' get anyone to help me online or when I tried to call them. Then I saw all the messages posted in 2006 about being scammed by them. Everytime someone can contact them, nothing happens.

Has anyone been successful with the Better Business Bureau in Branson or for Missouri?? Anyone working with the Missouri AG's Office? I sure would like to join a class action law suit (if that is appropriate).

If you want to talk 'off-line' you can contact me at djvasseur@hotmail.com

We cannot let them get away with stealing all our money, and our inherent good faith!

Donna

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bon Voyage Travel in Branson, MO

I agree that we have been ripped off. Dead internet link, disconnected phone. If anyone knows anything different, please post it. I will look up the Missouri Ag's office tomorrow and file a complaint. Don't know what good it will do, but maybe make me feel a bit better.

Cookeville TN
11 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bon Voyage Travel in Branson, MO

I purchased we were given a 750 voucher for our first trip we did book a trip it cost us 875. not 299 like they promised.we tried to redeem the voucher we were told to contact Shelby Figley we were given her phone and email we talked back and forth for about a week all of a sudden the emails bounced back and her phone disconnected. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General no luck Attorney General don't return the messages and Better Business said they are out of business

Cookeville TN
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bon Voyage Travel in Branson, MO

It is strange the address in Branson is now a resale for BonVoyage

5. Re: Bon Voyage Travel in Branson, MO

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Branson
Recent Conversations