We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
5,077 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

Which shows for ages 4-8 are recommended? They have been to Dixie Stampede and SDC numerous times.

Also, any recommended kid activities? They have been to Butterfly Palace, shopping in Tanger, Ripleys, titanic, indoor water park, White Water, and waltzing waters.

Branson, MO
Level Contributor
210 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

The Amazing Pets Show at Grand Country would be good. Also the trout hatchery at the base of Table Rock Dam is enjoyable for all ages. Ride the Ducks is always a treat.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
5,077 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll suggest these activities. Anyone else?

Wichita, Kansas...
Level Contributor
221 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

Joseph is amazing at Sight and Sound and lots of kids were there. There is a family pass that I put on here earlier for a good buy. I would also say a family show with kids like IT.

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

Have you been to the FunSpot at Grand Country? Mini-golf, laser tags, assorted games.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

We took my grandson, almost 5, to the Legends of Kung Fu (which he chose) and the Kirby Van Burch magic show and he loved both of them very much! I wasn't to crazy about the Legends of Kung Fu (not a kung fu person), but the Kirby show was really good.

Oklahoma City...
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma, Grove
Level Contributor
5,077 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

Thanks to all, we had a wonderful weekend. Highly recommend the things we did...Fish Hatchery (be sure to go in the building, too), Game Zone for putt-putt, water bumper boats, and wild woody go carts (buy the card then use it at several other places for free stuff and discounts), school shopping at Tanger, Ride the Ducks, trout fishing at our RV camp (Cooper Creek), and Dixie Stampede. The adults and kids all had a ball.

Effingham, Illinois
Level Contributor
101 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

I would also suggest Ride the Duck's.

I was told Buckets and Boards, is said to be a great family friendly show.

8. Re: I know some of the kid shows, like Noah have recently closed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 07:15