We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Branson Landing Concerts

528gvtx
Level Contributor
27 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Branson Landing Concerts

In looking at the events at Branson Landing I noticed they have several concerts this summer.

Do you know if we should bring our own blanket or chairs to these? I am specifically looking at the July 3rd concert which has fireworks afterwards. So I'm sure it will be very crowded!!!

Thanks!

Nebraska
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Branson Landing Concerts

I would take my own chairs or a blanket. Even if they have some chairs available, chances of getting one would be slim.

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branson Landing Concerts

I've been to many of the Branson Landing concerts. You definitely need to bring your own chair. If you bring a blanket, you will be placing it on concrete (not comfortable) and you won't be able to see the stage. And you need to get there early. You can set up your chairs ahead of time and then go shop or go out to eat. Your chairs will be there when you get back.

3. Re: Branson Landing Concerts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:41
Get answers to your questions about Branson