We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Branson in September

Saint John, Indiana
Level Contributor
417 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Branson in September

My husband and I are leaving NW Indiana for Branson on September 9th. We haven't been there in many years.

I'm looking for a motel on the strip where we can walk to a restaurant and shops or activity. Not that we intend to do this all the time but it's kind of nice to be close to something if you get bored in your room.

Price isn't a big factor but under $70 is good. Clean with good beds, we don't use a pool and a good breakfast.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Indiana
Indiana
United States
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Dunkirk, Indiana
Level Contributor
149 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Branson in September

Hi, my wife and I have stayed at the Honeysuckle Inn. It is just off the strip. You can walk to restaurants and shopping. Staff are real nice. Rooms are also nice. I love the location.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branson in September

We always stay at the Baldknobbers Inn, which is right on the strip and you can walk to many things around there too. They also have a restaurant on sight and you should be able to get rates for less than $70. It is actually one of the first on the strip, so it is old, but alwasy kept very clean and the staff is great!

Mentioned in this post
Baldknobbers Motor Inn
Baldknobbers Motor Inn
97 Reviews
Branson, MO
Effingham, Illinois
Level Contributor
102 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Branson in September

There are alot of hotels/motels along the strip in that price, and some have deals if you book now. I was looking in the week prior to that, and found some with discounts of 10% and other specials for 3 night stays I searched for. I went to Travelocity, but noticed more deals on Hotels.com (I hope no one stones me) for posting the info, but we are here to share knowledge and deals right?

4. Re: Branson in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Branson