We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SDC open in March?

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
141 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
SDC open in March?

We are considering going to Branson for spring break this year which will fall during the end of March 2013 (3/25-4/01). One of the main reasons we would choose Branson is to take the kids to Silver Dollar City. However, when I checked the dates on their web site it seems that they don't have a schedule yet for next year as everything after December 2012 was marked as "closed". It would be a real bummer to book the trip and find out when we got there that SDC had not yet opened. Has anyone visited Branson at that time of the year and can you tell me if the park was open and operating? I know that some parks will also have a limited operating schedule when they first open and am wondering if this could be a possibility also. Any info/experience will be very much appreciated!

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SDC open in March?

For 2012 Spring Break Days at SDC were March 15 - 18 and March 22 - 25.

Young Christians' Weekend was March 30 - April 1.

I've been a season pass holder for years and have always received great customer service when I called or emailed SDC for information.

www.bransonsilverdollarcity.com/contactus/

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
776 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SDC open in March?

If they are open the entire park won't be operating. May be too cold for some of the water rides and many of the shops and shows don't open till later in the season.

Ohio
Level Contributor
141 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SDC open in March?

Thanks so much for your replies to my question! I am going to try to e mail them to see what I can find out about their operating schedule!

4. Re: SDC open in March?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 18:15