We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday breakfast

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wichita, Kansas...
Level Contributor
220 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday breakfast

I'm looking for a place to eat breakfast next Sunday before we go to SDC. Will do Billy Gails on Monday. Does Billy Bob Dairy Land serve breakfast and if so, what? Looking for a new place to go. We don't want a buffet because we plan to eat lots at SDC.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
776 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday breakfast

Billy Bob's does not serve breakfast. I know you said you don't want to eat a buffet, but consider the Uptown Cafe. They serve a small breakfast buffet, and it is very good for a buffet. And the price is very reasonable. They have fresh baked, small cinnamon rolls on their buffet, along with ham, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, fruit, etc. And they have live entertainment on their small stage. Fun place to eat.

Springfield, IL
Level Contributor
189 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday breakfast

We enjoyed breakfast at Farmhouse Restaurant in downtown Branson this past summer. Portions were just the right size and the prices were reasonable.

Wichita, Kansas...
Level Contributor
220 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday breakfast

Thanks. We are eating downtown on the morning we leave and don't want to mess with that traffic when our destination is SDC that day. I have never been to Uptown but that would be really handy with where we stay so think we will try it. I called and the price is definitely reasonable.

4. Re: Sunday breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 19:16