We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theater

Iowa
Level Contributor
68 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theater

We are bringing the grandkids, ages 7 to 13 years of age to see Joseph. Where is the best place to sit so they can see?

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theater

We have been to this theatre twice and both times we have sat in the 'elevated seats' ------ not on the floor.

I would not recommend going too high, but neither would I want to sit in the 'floor seats'.

Eau Claire...
Level Contributor
19 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theater

You most definitely want to sit in the elevated seats, near to the middle. Then you can see the stage, and both sides of the theatre.

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theater

We just went and the staff recommended the elevated seats so that our children (ages 5 & 7) could see better. It was definitely the best way for them to enjoy the show. We sat about 4 rows up in the elevated seats and had a row of 4 seats to ourselves. I really enjoyed those seats.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
635 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theater

We sat in the center 4th row on the floor. Our kids could see very well. These were great seats.

5. Re: Where to sit at Sight and Sound Theater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Branson