We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Branson Resort Question: Westgate vs Still Waters vs ???

Ada, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
91 posts
157 reviews
Save Topic
Branson Resort Question: Westgate vs Still Waters vs ???

We visit Branson once/twice each year and are wanting to stay somewhere different. We are considering either Westgate or Still Waters.

--Our concern with Still Waters is that it is a decent drive from the strip & pricier that Westgate.

--Our concern with Westgate is that it will be too time-share-pushy (we don't want to take a tour...). Also, one reviewer noted that the Westgate room was just like any regular hotel (which, again, we're wanting something different).

QUESTION: Do any of you recommend one over the other or can you address these concerns? Or is there another "different-from-regular-hotel" type place you recommend, with pool(s), and great for kids?

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,231 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Branson Resort Question: Westgate vs Still Waters vs ???

Where have you been staying? Knowing that might help us make suggestions.

Ada, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
91 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branson Resort Question: Westgate vs Still Waters vs ???

Good point: We normally stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield, or Best Western by Imax. I recommend all of those, by the way. I'm just more interested in a non-typical hotel experience this time.

Ada, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
91 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Branson Resort Question: Westgate vs Still Waters vs ???

I spoke with someone in my home town who stays at WESTGATE BRANSON WOODS RESORT often. He speaks very highly of it! We're headed there. Thanks!

4. Re: Branson Resort Question: Westgate vs Still Waters vs ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 05:18