We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Branson Landing

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
orland Park, Il
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Branson Landing

Coming to Branson in October and it has been a few year since we have been able to come. Last time we were in Branson there were signs all over the place about the new Branson Landing. We got information about buying a condo. I am really shocked that there is nothing on the forum about the Landing. I may not have looked back far enough but this was to be really big for Branson and Bransons economy. Has the Landing open? Are all the stores open. I tried to book the new hotel but they said that there is nothing set yet for opening day yet. I would appreciate any information I could get.

Thanks,

Cindy

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
771 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Branson Landing

We were in Branson a couple of weeks ago and visited the new Landing. It's pretty neat! No hotel is built yet. They were not charging for parking in the parking garage when we were there, but I understand there is to be a $3 charge in the future. Most all of the stores are open. Lots of eating places. They put on a nice water display along the banks of Taneycomo. They have a free trolly that runs the length of the Landing. The trolly driver told us that all the condos currently built are sold, and they have started building another group of them. Hope this info helps!

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Branson Landing

The branson landing is a three phase project, starting with the shopping stores, and restaurants, and featuring the water feature bulit by the same people that designed the one in Las vegas at the Bellagio..It sits on the banks of lake Taneycomo. The next two phases are the hilton Hotel and then the convention center. The landing has over 60 shoppes, and is anchored by the bass pro shop and Belks at the other end. The parking deck is due to start charging when construction is complete. There is free parking in the lot of Belks, And you can catch the trolley along the landing. There are street performers and several restaurants, from Garfields to Joes crab shack.

http://www.bransonlanding.com/

Get answers to your questions about Branson