We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restauraunts

Mosinee, WI
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
restauraunts

Does anyone have any suggestions for good eating places. We will be in Branson for 7 days and need a variety.

Thank you!

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restauraunts

I suggest danna's barbeque if you like Barbeque, They have wonderful burgers and fish as well..They are located on 165 near fall creek, And another great place to go is the hard luck diner , It is a 50's themed diner that has a wait staff made up of aspiring singers, They sing to you while you are being served really good diner fare. They are located on 76 in the grand village shopping center, next to the grand palace theater. It is a must do and see.

And for fish , I suggest rails on safaria road, they are family owned and are really quite good.

And in the new Branson Landing is several really good places like Joes crab shack and garfields, as well as famous daves barbeque.

And there always is an old favorite the golden corral buffet. And the grand country buffet....

ANd if you like Italian there is a favorite among locals down town near the branson landing. It's called rocky's ..It is a branson landmark...

Linn, Missouri
Level Contributor
604 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restauraunts

For Buffet, I would defintely suggest Grand Country Buffet for lunch or dinner. Sadie's is good for breakfast.

Danna's bbq is good.

Joe's Crab Shack down at the landing is wonderful, but be prepared for a wait if you go in the evening.

I would stay away from Baldknobbers and Penelope's for sure.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
12 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restauraunts

The Grand Buffet is awesome for breakfast. Stay away from Gilley's. I've had 2 bad meals there. Nothing like room temperature meat.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restauraunts

You get good food quickly at Fuddruckers! Ruby Tuesday's has a really good salad bar. ANd if you have time, drive about 20 miles (not quite) north of Branson on 65 Hwy and stop at Lamberts at Ozark. Great food, reasonably priced and portions are very generous. Even though you order from menu and it is brought to y our table, it is all you can eat for menu price. Steaks, seafood, chicken, burgers, pork , anything you can think of. And it's also the home of the throwed roll! Just allow plenty of time though as you can easily have a wait time of 1 hour or more. But once they seat you, they bring out your food rather quickly. We like breakfast at the Imax Complex, never had to wait there.

Linn, Missouri
Level Contributor
604 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restauraunts

Just remembered we tried McFarlands on our last visit and was impressed. Very fast, no wait and good home cooked style food.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restauraunts

Restaurant at the Imax is MacFarlains ---- we've only had breakfast there, but always good!

7. Re: restauraunts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 21:20