We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paul Harris ?

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Paul Harris ?

I've heard rumors that Paul Harris may be making a few appearances at Clay Cooper's show? Can anyone confirm that Paul will be in Branson, and if so, when/where! Thanks!

Missouri
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paul Harris ?

We are on our way to see him tonight. He is performing Monday nights only at Clay Coopers theater which was Moe Bandy's theater last year. I understand that he will be there a couple more Mondays. Toll free number to Clay's theater is 888-222-8910.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paul Harris ?

We saw this show a couple of weeks ago! It was great! And Clay has announced several dates in 2008 when Paul will be appearing at his theater. We're going to schedule soe trips to Branson around those dates. Sure wish Paul would come back to Branson permanently!

Branson, Missouri
Level Contributor
17 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paul Harris ?

I'm not sure where Paul Harris will be performing, but our office received this info: 417.332.2529 for reservations and information. Hope this helps.

4. Re: Paul Harris ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 04:16