We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French Quarter Resort Branson

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
French Quarter Resort Branson

Can anyone give me some information about the French Quarter Resort in Branson. I haven't been able to find any information on this resort. I was told it is very nice. However, I would like to get a review by someone who has stayed there or knows about the resort.

missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

I'm thinking this is the one that had a fire late last fall?

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

The fire was in their office, The condos are fine..I am pretty sure they are a time share resort, But they really nice. I had found an owner site with pictures a while back..I will try and find it again for you..

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

Here it is, just click on the gallery link for pictures of the place...It might help a bit..............

http://www.frenchquarterowners.com/

Linn, Missouri
Level Contributor
584 posts
411 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

This is most defintely a time share! We had a very unpleasant experience with them, without going into a long story, and will never, never offer them any of our business again.

I have heard from others that the lodgings are not near as nice as they lead you to believe either. So I would be careful...

Florida Panhandle...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

we are Happy Oweners at French Quarter.....stayed there 2 times, loved each time.......stayed last year first week of December, totally awesome place......the resort is wonderful.....we rent some of our weeks there......and people who have rented have ben very, very pleased......wanting to rent from us again.....

As for shows, wow.....wonderful........We own other timeshares as well with other companies........this sales team is really a lower pressure......but if you are staying there, YOU SHOULD take the tour of the resort......some really big things going to happen in the surrounding areas Close to the resort,,,,,which will make it a very desirable location.....any way I can be of help....be in touch

Would be happy to rent a week to you....be in touch....OK.....

Lincoln, NE
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

Without going into great details, I will explain that we found the French Quarter to be the worst resort that we have ever stayed in because of its small size. Although the "apartment" was clean, and it looked nice, it was by far the smallest one-bedroom, smallest bathroom and smallest closet we had ever been in of he twelve resorts where we have stayed around the United States. There is no indoor pool and no fitness room, which is the first timeshare resort that we have stayed in that didn't have a fitness room or an indoor pool. They brag that its the only resort on the strip, but that is no big deal because it's not much of a resort. We took our daughter and son-in-law with us because they had never been to a timeshare resort., and they had often heard us tell them what a wonderful experience it was to stay in a timeshare resort. We also told them that they would have to sleep on the couch made into a bed in the living room, but that they would love the experience. The mattress on their "bed" was so soft and bumpy that their backs killed them. We asked for a larger one-bedroom apartment. They said that this was the size of all one-bedrooms they have. If this is true about their one-bedroom apartments, how in the world do they get anyone to stay there? We left the French Quarter after two nights and will never return to the French Quarter in Branson again, although we will go to Branson and stay in a different timeshare resort.

springfield
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

I sell Branson vacations for the french quarter. You can visit www.frenchquarterowners.com and get some info there

springfield
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

I sell branson vacations for the french quarter. you can check it out at www.frenchquarterowners.com

Florida Panhandle...
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

it is very, very nice......there was a fire in 2006, but most has been torn down.....it is a lovely resort on the strip.....others are way off the main drag.....close to Celebration City Amusement park...lots of new things in the planning for this resort area......we have been owners for several years, we are pleased with it....you can find negetive anywhere...but for the most part we are happy owners.......

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: French Quarter Resort Branson

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but the French Quarter is not on "the strip" it actually off the 376 on the Red route to the yellow route interchange behind Celebration City. I have never been inside but I pass by it on my way to work everyday and the outside it nice.