We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Personal Chef Recommendations?

Fort Collilns...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Personal Chef Recommendations?

Hello, our family of four is traveling to sayulita over thanksgiving week to celebrate our daughters birthday. Does anyone have recommendations for a personal chef? What might approximate costs be? Thanks for any suggestions!

4 replies to this topic
Fort Collilns...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Personal Chef Recommendations?

I should add that our daughter is turning 30 and we are just looking for something casual and fun with local food! Thanks for your help!

Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Personal Chef Recommendations?

Contact Daniel from Mexotic in San Pancho. He is super. He made an anniversary Dinner for my wife and I and we could not have been happier . We are not only hiring him again in March but are making the trip to his Restaurant for a terrific Brunch .

Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Personal Chef Recommendations?

also he has all costs and menus on the sayulitalife website have a great trip.

Banff, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Personal Chef Recommendations?

The SayulitaLIfe website has several personal chef's mentioned. We have used Sofia Silva Sanchez and she is great. Prices will vary according to the dish/ dishes you have her prepare, sorry I haven't done this in a few years, so can't comment on current pricing. That said, it was as expensive as having an excellent meal out, but way cheaper than a similar personal chef service at your home would be in Canada or the USA. Enjoy!!

Reply to: Personal Chef Recommendations?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted