We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isla Marietas tour looking to add a group of 4!

Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Isla Marietas tour looking to add a group of 4!

Hello TA community!

My wife and I are looking for two more couples or a group of 4 to tour Isla Marietas and Love Beach! We found a great tour operator for a private tour but need a total of 6 people (it’ll come out to $50/person and will include snorkeling and visits the to local areas in the National Park!). Let me know if you’re interested!

-Jake

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
515 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Isla Marietas tour looking to add a group of 4!

Jake,

Confirm with your tour operator that the 'Love Beach' is included at that price.

Who told you they are a 'great tour operator' ?

If they're quoting you $300 for a private tour for 6 people and it includes swimming to the hole, that sounds really way too cheap.

The access to "Love Beach' is highly restricted, you need a guide, and you may only be allowed to stay there about 20 minutes I think it's highly overrated.

As far as visiting the 'national park ask them if your feet are going to touch the ground OR you're just going to visit the areas by seeing it from the boat and playing in the water.

Swim. snorkel, SUP's etc in the water all makes sense.

I would question what else is included without an additional charge.

Ground access to the island may no longer be possible

Please check with them and report back.

PS: If you're looking for people to join you it would help to add the dates that you are there ;-)

Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
2. Re: Isla Marietas tour looking to add a group of 4!

I’ll be there this coming Sunday-Tuesday! Anyone interested, please get in touch :)

Reply to: Isla Marietas tour looking to add a group of 4!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted