We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Female

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
182 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Solo Female

Looking forward to a visit in April. Would like any recommendations for budget accomodations (under 100 US per night). I am a single, female traveler in her 40s. Safety is my number 1 concern, proximity to beach and the town center is number 2. Love to hear your suggestions. Many thanks!

Sayulita
Level Contributor
607 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo Female

Bungalows Jaqueline or Bungalows Los Arbolitos. A google search will help you come up with the websites. Good luck.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo Female

You'll have a great time there! I just returned from my 2nd solo trip to Sayulita. I've stayed at Bungalow Jacqueline and Hotel D'Hafa. I would recommend D'Hafa and that you contact Puna at: http://www.surfnspanish.com she can make all the arrangements for you so you can just go and enjoy your time there.

As far as proximity to beach, you are probably safer being in a hotel near the town square such as the two mentioned....

Mentioned in this post
Sayulita
Sayulita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
182 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo Female

Thank you both for your great recommendations!

4. Re: Solo Female

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 12:31