We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More than one Bus to Sayulita?

Oakland
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
More than one Bus to Sayulita?

We'll be arriving this week. Staying in PV for a few days then on to Sayulita.

I'd like to take the bus on the trip down but I'm confused about which bus to take. I've heard there's a bus by a baseball field, another you catch at Sam's Club (?). Are these two one and the same?

Thanks for your input. ;)

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
606 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More than one Bus to Sayulita?

You can catch the bus, that runs from Vallarta to Sayulita, in front of Sam's Club/Walmart. Any bus with Sayulita written on the windshield is fine and there will be a man there pointing passengers in the right direction for the appropriate bus. A bus departs every 20 minutes. The fare is 20 pesos. Make sure you pack light because this is a city bus, not a Greyhound with cargo storage. The baseball field that you have read about is in Sayulita, so to answer your question, yes, they are one in the same. The information applies to the return trip to Vallarta as well ie 20 peso fare and a bus every 20 minutes.

Oakland
Level Contributor
67 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More than one Bus to Sayulita?

Thanks for clearing that up. Good call on the luggage too. ;)

We are soooo looking forward to our trip.

3. Re: More than one Bus to Sayulita?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 21:18