We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for good massage in Sayulita (not Four Seasons)

seattle
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for good massage in Sayulita (not Four Seasons)

A group of us will be in Sayulita in a few weeks and some of us want a massage. The Four Seasons is so expensive! I found a place called Spa Kukana - anyone heard of it? Any recommendations for a place in town without having to drive?

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
606 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for good massage in Sayulita (not Four Seasons)

Everybody raves about Riki. She is located across the street from ChocoBanana and above Sayulita Investment Realty. You can find her contact information at the following site www.sayulitalife.com/business/riki.htm

Even though you will be visiting during a slow time in Sayulita I still suggest that you contact her a few days in advance of when you will want the appointments because she is in high demand.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
578 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for good massage in Sayulita (not Four Seasons)

I hope it's not too late! I don't know the name of the person, but near Don Pedro's restaurant and next to the Buddah Bar is a store which sells Asian things and clothes; behind the store is a very good and very reasonable place for massage and facials. I've usually been able to get an appt fairly quickly by just stopping in (in high season.) good luck!

3. Re: Looking for good massage in Sayulita (not Four Seasons)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2009, 05:40