We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buddhamar Restaurant

Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
42 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Buddhamar Restaurant

Has anyone eaten at the Buddhamar restuarant? I found this place on Tripadvisor but there are no ratings. The pix look very cool. Just wondering if there is a reason no one has rated it yet.

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
603 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buddhamar Restaurant

Buddha Mar is better known as a late night club with loud music and outrageously priced drinks. Though they do have food I have never heard of anybody making it a dinner destination, instead it's a nightclub with the convenience of having some food available, it that makes sense.

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
42 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buddhamar Restaurant

Thank you so much for your reply. I was looking for romantic dinner place not club.

Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buddhamar Restaurant

Go to Calypso or Don Pedros. Calypso overlooks the main plaza and Don Pedros is on the beach.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,363 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buddhamar Restaurant

Try the Argentinian restaurant on the plaza. We had an excellent dinner there - memorable meat sampler menu. Sayulita can be romantic anywhere. We would get tacos and beer or pizza and beer and go eat on the plaza. That was romantic too!!

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
42 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buddhamar Restaurant

Great info. Thanks!

6. Re: Buddhamar Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 05:17