We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sayulita Days--any sleep to be had near plaza?

Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
colorado
Level Contributor
705 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sayulita Days--any sleep to be had near plaza?

hi there,

I'm probably going to be in Sayulita from 25th-28th, staying very near the plaza. I know this is the tail end of Sayulita days; my question is, will i be miserable and sleepless (due to noise all through night)?

I know it's a fun time, but I'm concerned about my beauty rest, too. ;)

Thanks.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
167 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sayulita Days--any sleep to be had near plaza?

I don't know anything about Sayulita Days, but I know that it can get pretty loud near the plaza during normal times. If during "Sayulita Days" there is a lot more going on, you may have a hard time with the beauty rest. Sounds like fun, though!

Sherwood Park...
Level Contributor
233 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sayulita Days--any sleep to be had near plaza?

We stayed at Casa Campana which overlooks the fishing boat area. Mostly all you could hear is the surf, on occasion we faintly heard some music but it only went on until about 10:00pm. If you are staying beside a bar, yes you will hear some music from the bar - but that is no different if you stay in a walk up hotel on Basillio Badillo in the heart of Old Town in PV above the bars. This may be a quaint surfer beach town, but be mindful of where your lodging is.

Playa San Miguel...
Level Contributor
9 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sayulita Days--any sleep to be had near plaza?

The town has a rule against music from a commercial establishment...must end by 11PM. Unfortunately, or furtunately deending on your view, this is not enforced during holidays when music is provided on Plaza by citizens groups. You may be lucky,,,you may have problems. Bring ear plugs 'just in case.'

4. Re: Sayulita Days--any sleep to be had near plaza?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2012, 06:16