We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yo Yo Ma's

Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Petaluma, California
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
404 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Yo Yo Ma's

So we were in Sayulita on 11/24/11 and was in there is ut was told the new name was Tequila's. We met the new owner who said he was from Minnesota. He was a conceited jerk. Talked about all the women he has there to do what he wants with. He even tried to hit on me in front of my husband and I am no prize. Anyone else experience thus?

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yo Yo Ma's

YoYo Mo's in Sayulita closed last spring/summer. The new owner/business has nothing to do with YoYo Mo's in Bucerias. I haven't been there to experience the new place but it doesn't sound like a place i would like to go.

Petaluma, California
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
404 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yo Yo Ma's

I am sorry I thought they were talking about Yo Yo Mos in Sayulita. Wasn't anything fun or nice about it (in my opinion).

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
597 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yo Yo Ma's

There is one main owner of Tequila's and one silent partner. The person you met must have been the "not-so-silent" partner, who I don't know. The actual owner who is there every day is married to a wonderful woman who is also there every day. He is very quiet and respectful, perhaps too much so to be running a restaurant/bar. I have no idea who the jerk was whom you met but I do encourage other people to try the restaurant. The food is good, there's occasionally live music. I have absolutely no interest or investment in this business other than knowing the owner, not the "jerk owner". I'm really sorry to hear about your experience.

4. Re: Yo Yo Ma's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2012, 10:18