We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Bucearis

Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taxi from Bucearis

Can someone tell me how much a cab would cost from Mega in Bucearis to Sayulita. Thanks

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
597 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Bucearis

I have never taken a taxi from Mega to Sayulita but I would think it would cost about $35USD, give or take. Now that I'm thinking about it, I've never seen taxis there waiting for fares. The ones I've seen are waiting for people they brought.

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
603 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Bucearis

There is a sitio (taxi stand) there, the driver who's turn it is will be waiting in front of the doors and the rest are parked in the south end of the parking lot.

Sayulita
Destination Expert
for Sayulita
Level Contributor
597 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Bucearis

Really? That's good to know, and thanks for setting me straight on that.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from Bucearis

Thanks. Does anyone know if they sell beach chairs at Mega or in Sayulita. Is there anywhere to rent chais if so around how much.

5. Re: Taxi from Bucearis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:11