We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus travel to sayulita

Shallotte
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bus travel to sayulita

We are senior citizens working up a plan to visit Sayulita in June, 2012. We'd like to take the bus from El Paso. Has anyone had this experience? What is a good bus line, how long does it take, how much is the fare both ways for "de Lujo" service , how many changes are required, and anything else we should know. Can anyone suggest low cost lodgings, which can be reserved by e-mail?

thanks!

Eugene

Sayulita
Level Contributor
606 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus travel to sayulita

I wish I could give you some first hand advice Eugene but we have only driven from Nogales down. There is some useful information here moon.com/destinations/…bus

It sounds as if you're familiar with the luxury coaches here in Mexico but for those reading this thread that are unfamiliar with the bus system, the first-class or luxury coaches that travel the highways are fantastic and inexpensive. They truly are luxury coaches with curtains that wrap around your seat area, movies, wi-fi, etc.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help Eugene. If you find time perhaps you could update this thread with your personal experience as an aide to future bus travelers. Happy trails!

Edited: 17 April 2012, 19:14
Shallotte
Level Contributor
30 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus travel to sayulita

Thanks! Last year we busses down he entire Baja penninsula.

3. Re: Bus travel to sayulita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 18:18