We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather ?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather ?

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are planning on coming to Sayulita the last week in Sept and wondering what the weather is like at that time? I've read alot of the posts and I'm pretty sure I have a good idea where we should eat, things to do and thats its a pretty safe place to visit! Just curious, we plan to take the bus from PVR and I read that it doesnt go all the way to Sayulita, my question is, is it pretty safe to walk the rest of the way? Is it easy to find where we are going to stay? This forum has been great! Im really looking forward to it!

Mentioned in this post
Sayulita
Sayulita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Sayulita
Level Contributor
606 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather ?

You can refer to the linked thread for what kind of weather conditions to expect but, in short, it will likely be hot with sunny days and late afternoon/evening thunder and lightening storms.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g445056-i9130-k553…

The bus does come all the way into Sayulita as long as you take a bus that has "Sayulita" written on the windshield. You'll be looking for a white w/green Compostela line bus. In Vallarta, you can catch the bus across from the cruise ship terminal in front of Walmart or across from the airport at the base of the footbridge. The fare will be 25 pesos per person. The bus will drop you off right on our main avenue, Revolucion, on the north side of town, you'll find the plaza by continueing on Revolucion. You'll walk 3 short blocks, cross over the bridge and continue two more blocks to the plaza. The walk is definitely safe. If you're arriving without reservations then the plaza will give you a good reference point to get you oriented, just walk the surrounding streets and you should find a bungalow to your liking, I want to clarify for others that will read this in the future though that this only applies to summer visits, if you are visiting November through May then I recommend that you reserve accommodations in advance of arrival. If you will need a taxi you'll find them parked along one side of the plaza.

Mentioned in this post
Sayulita
Sayulita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather ?

Thank you so much for your reply! That helps tons! We are looking at the Casa Duende, we will be making reservations for sure! Have you heard any feedback on this place?

Thanks again!

3. Re: Weather ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:17