We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM's still out. Any more peso machines you know about

Which Sayulita hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
ATM's still out. Any more peso machines you know about

The two peso ATM's we checked yesterday are still out this morning. Not too desperate yet, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of some more Peso machines I haven't tried yet. South of Orangy and at the square are both out. Thanks

Alberta
Level Contributor
946 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM's still out. Any more peso machines you know about

Lol Calgary......that seems to be a common occurance in Sayulita. There are a couple more ATM's on the main street that comes into town. If you were travelling north over the bridge, stay to the right. There is one in a little alcove there not far over the bridge, and then farther down another couple blocks there is another beside a small grocery tye store. But I imagine they are likely out of pesos as well. Hopefully they get filled up for you today.

2. Re: ATM's still out. Any more peso machines you know about

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:22