We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to punt Mita

Alberta
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to punt Mita

Loving our time here in sayulita. We are planning to go visit punta Mita. Where do we catch the bus? At the main stop or do you catch it at the highway?

Gracias.

Mentioned in this post
Punta de Mita
Punta de Mita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Sayulita
Level Contributor
606 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to punt Mita

I wish there was a bus that ran directly between Sayulita and Punta de Mita but there isn't so you need to take the bus back to Bucerias and get off at the first stoplight as you enter Bucerias. Cross the highway so that you're by the northbound lanes. The bus stop is on the south side of that intersection. Take an ATM bus line which has Punta de Mita written on the windshield, the bus will end it's route in Punta de Mita just a couple of blocks from the water's edge.

Mentioned in this post
Sayulita
Sayulita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Punta de Mita
Punta de Mita
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Bucerias
Bucerias
Riviera Nayarit, Mexico
Alberta
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to punt Mita

I was afraid of that. I was hoping there was one from here.

Gracias

3. Re: Bus to punt Mita

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:19