We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Troncones point surf.

Which Troncones hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orange County
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Troncones point surf.

I surfed the point at Troncones, stayed at Posada de Raqueros. The water was nice and warm, although the waves never got over 4 feet, it was a fun wave. Care must be takin when surfing at low tide as there are many boils that will leave a lasting impression on your head, body or whatever hits em. Just don't fall is my advice. The place will pump when over six feet though.

ejs
california
Level Contributor
113 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Troncones point surf.

Did you go anywhere else? I am headed there in March, looks like its $50 each way to bring a board.

What kind of car did you rent?

laguillas, guerrero
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Troncones point surf.

to whom it may concern;

hi my name is isidro sanchez oregon i am a married guy with one kid i am over 35 years old i live in lagunillas, gro.

i a very responsable person, i justed to work at pacifica resort ixtapa as a reservation manager,

and i looking for a person who it is loking for a person to taking care of a house i got high quality customer service experience and i think i am a very frendly with all people. if you know any body who needs some help i will appreciate you pass this e-mail

my e-mail is isanchez051573@yahoo.com

3. Re: Troncones point surf.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Troncones
Recent Conversations