We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Troncones hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay?

Thinking about spending a few days in Troncones early December before our week in Zihuatanejo. Will not have a car and would like to be withing walking distance of places to eat.

It's just my husband and I-----any suggestions????

Budget----would like less than $100 a night---dates 12/4 to 12/11.

Edited: 02 October 2010, 20:45
Troncones, Mexico
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

There are many options in Troncones, most of which will be more then $100 per night. There is a mature hostel on Troncones Point that is quite inexpensive and really nice, as well as some other bungalo's on the south side of the beach for not much more then $60-$70. Just search troncones and start going down the list, or look through the trip advisor listings and send them off e-mails.

Cheers!

Dallas, Tx
Destination Expert
for Zihuatanejo
Level Contributor
1,541 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

There are lot's of great places to stay and Troncones is a very small area and everything is within walking distance. Have you looked at El Burro Borracho #26 in popularity which is listed under Zihua hotels? Another great place is Mi Casa es su Casa. How about a local tour to the waterfalls? See the post of today under the Ixtapa Forum. Wil and Belem are great people with great tours.

Seattle
Level Contributor
68 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

El Burro Burracho no longer has rooms (not since they moved). I think Roberto's (the old Burro location) rents the rooms just on the north side of his restaurant. There is a nice, clean spot with a pool on the inland side of the road about a five minute stroll to the south from the T. I am sorry but I cannot recall the name. I believe Los Suenos might be in your price range as well (or have a room in that range). You might look at them on-line (they also have a web cam, which is how I get my regular fix).

Puyallup, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

Check out Hotel Los Suenos. Eight individual rooms, 2 with small kitchens,

villa rooms in your price range. Great places to eat that are close. We've stayed their a number of times and always enjoyed.

Good Luck

5. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2011, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Troncones
Recent Conversations