We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kokopeli property - any information?

Albuquerque, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kokopeli property - any information?

We are staying at the Kokopeli property next week and wondering if anyone has any experience with it and any information - positive or negative - to share? Thanks!

Chicago
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kokopeli property - any information?

How was your stay at Kokopeli? My wife and I were looking at their web site. We think it looks good.

Albuquerque, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kokopeli property - any information?

It was absolutely lovely and we very much enjoyed our stay! The only two things that I would mention are that the Internet was down when we were there and the property manager told us there wasn't anything he could do about it and blamed it on TelMex. Secondly, the upstairs room is not air conditioned. This was an issue in July but I seriously doubt it would be a problem this time of year. Otherwise, amazing place, beautiful location. Enjoy!

Seattle
Level Contributor
69 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kokopeli property - any information?

I wouldn't hold the internet issue against them as that sort of thing happens during the rainy season in Mexico. TelMex can be a pain and the property manager is probably spot on (even without rain and wind it goes out sometimes). Often you can make your way to Cafe Sol and sit there for internet as they seem to lose it less frequently. Enjoy your stay in Troncones!

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
4. Re: Kokopeli property - any information?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 11:18