We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need an upsdale K.C. hotel for small 2-day eeting

Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Need an upsdale K.C. hotel for small 2-day eeting

Even after thoroughly browsing Trip Advisor, I'm having trouble choosing a property in KC (MO) for a small client meeting. (9 rooms, two nights, boardroom setup for 12) My guys aren't nitpickers, but they know 1st class service and property upkeep when they see it. They count on me to provide a quiet, elegant setting without the distractions of inexperienced staff and second-rate management. We don't mind high prices if the venue is worth it. Anybody have any ideas?

dalesr@cox.net

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,838 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need an upsdale K.C. hotel for small 2-day eeting

The Hotel Phillips or the Raphael Hotel will fit the bill.

If your group will be wanting to get out of the hotel very much, I would lean to the Raphael. If (as it sounds) they will pretty much stay in the hotel, I would lean to the Phillips.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need an upsdale K.C. hotel for small 2-day eeting

Raphael would be my choice

3. Re: Need an upsdale K.C. hotel for small 2-day eeting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City