We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels around Kansas City

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Indiana
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
Save Topic
Hotels around Kansas City

My husband and I will be in the area at the very end of February for a grad school interview at UMKC, as well as a visit to KU. We are looking for a cheap place to stay, though it does need to be clean. We just don't really need anything fancy and it doesn't have to be right in the middle of Kansas City, as long as it is in a decent area. Actually, it would almost be better if it were between Kansas City and Lawrence. Any suggestions?

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels around Kansas City

not much between kc and lawrence. I am assuming you will have a car? you will need one to get to lawrence. cheap and clean is sleep in olathe

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels around Kansas City

Yes we will have a car. What hotels would you recommend in Olathe that are cheap and clean? My husband also mentioned some hotels near Cabela's.

lah
Kansas City
Level Contributor
186 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels around Kansas City

Cabelas is a good location right off I-70 on the way to Lawrence and the development is new with a lot of shopping and restaurants at Village West across from Cabelas. There is a Hampton Inn there.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels around Kansas City

sleep inn in olathe is clean and cheap _ holiday inn across the street is kind of dumpy

5. Re: Hotels around Kansas City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 23:20