We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport hotel advice

Newton, KS
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Airport hotel advice

driving in to KC for a flight to chicago. would like a hotel close that has shuttle service that allows you to leave your car. Any suggestions?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
416 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport hotel advice

An older post but some excellent suggestions can be found here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g44535-i288-k90102…

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,518 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport hotel advice

We always park at Thrifty but have stayed the last couple times at the Sleep Inn since we have the Choice Hotels membership. It is basic but clean, and it runs about $50 per night most of the time.

We tried the Super 8 a couple times (and they did park and fly but not sure if they still offer that option), but it was not very clean so never went back there.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport hotel advice

I am pretty sure the hampton inn has a shuttle

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,849 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport hotel advice

The Dyays Inn has a shuttle, is clean, and very reasonable.

Aliceville, KS
Level Contributor
35 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport hotel advice

Hampton and Fairfield are both reasonable and provide park & ride. I like the breakfast at Hampton.

6. Re: Airport hotel advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City