We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBQ places with fish??

Algonquin, Illinois
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Topic
BBQ places with fish??

OK so the trip is next week and now we will have our pescatarian teen with us while we cruise for BBQ. I see Jack Stack has fish but it doesnt seem like Bryant's does. Is that right? What other 'good' bbq places in KC have some kind of fish??

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BBQ places with fish??

bryants does not have fish- i cant think of any others besides jack stack that would - sorry

Estes Park, Colorado
Level Contributor
622 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BBQ places with fish??

I see this topic has made its way to the top again. I see the original post was from 2007, so this info is just for anyone else searching:

Smokehouse has fish, trout, catfish, salmon and halibut. Here's a PDF of the menu. smokehousebbq.com/webreadyimages/SmokeHouseB…

Kansas City
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: BBQ places with fish??

Like earlier stated, Smokehouse or Jack Stack would be about the only two places I could recommend.

4. Re: BBQ places with fish??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City
Recent Conversations