We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels near the plaza? power and light district?

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
hotels near the plaza? power and light district?

I am planning a girls weekend in KC and I am trying to decide which area would be better to stay in. We'll probably visit both areas but which would be the preferred hotel area?

Estes Park, Colorado
Level Contributor
622 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels near the plaza? power and light district?

Hard choice. Both are excellent choices. For shopping definitely Plaza. For evening entertainment definitely Power & Light District.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels near the plaza? power and light district?

for girls weekend i would say stay on the plaza- but make a trip to power and light- shopping is great on the plaza

Kansas City
Level Contributor
416 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels near the plaza? power and light district?

I would agree with katieinkc 100%. Definitely stay on the Plaza, especially if you plan to be here during warmer weather.

4. Re: hotels near the plaza? power and light district?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 13:16