We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Bed and Breakfast or Hotel for honeymoon

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
143 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Private Bed and Breakfast or Hotel for honeymoon

I'm doing research for my daughter. She and her fiance are getting married in the Lees Summit area and want to stay somewhere with travel time 1/2hr or less. Bed and Breakfast would be nice, or quiet hotel. Not interested in Steeple Inn. Weston would be too far away, I think. Anyone ever stay at Mulberry Hill in Pleasant Hill? Or perhaps something in Independence? Or even Lees Summit...Blue Springs....thanks!

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Bed and Breakfast or Hotel for honeymoon

Have you looked at Chateau Avalon near Legends and the Kansas Speedway? (along I-70 and I-435)

The area isn't quiet, but the rooms on the website and services provided look neat.

Also The Elms comes to mind :)

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Bed and Breakfast or Hotel for honeymoon

I think the Elms is pretty outdated

3. Re: Private Bed and Breakfast or Hotel for honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 17:22