We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Boca Raton, FL
Level Contributor
253 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Loose Mansion?

My wife and I are bringing our 1 year old along to attend a wedding at Loose Mansion in June. Can anyone recommend a convenient hotel suitable for kids? Price isn't really an issue but a kitchen would be nice. Also, any recommendations of what to do with "down time" would be greatly appreciated...

STL
Level Contributor
422 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Loose Mansion?

Google Maps has to be one of my top five favorite websites ever. You can type in a landmark, then search for amenities nearby AND Google links you to any reviews for those amenities so that you don’t have to go digging around for them.

http://maps.google.com/maps?near=101+E.+Armour+Blvd.,+Kansas+City,+MO+64111+(Loose+Mansion)&geocode=CRb0f8f2MgU8FfAPVAIdeMJc-iFEIrR9ueitSg&q=hotel&f=l&hl=en&dq=Loose+Mansion+loc:+kansas+city,+mo&sll=39.076984,-94.584066&sspn=0.032275,0.006295&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=14

If the link doesn’t happen to work just go to www.maps.google.com to get the information.

STL
Level Contributor
422 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Loose Mansion?

Wow, TA just screwed up my whole post...

So my link apparently isn't clickable work, but Google Maps is the absolute best resouce when you want to find a hotel (or really any type of business) near something and get reviews on that business all in one spot.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Loose Mansion?

are you sure the wedding is at Loose Mansion?

Boca Raton, FL
Level Contributor
253 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Loose Mansion?

Loose Mansion, 101 East Armour Blvd.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Loose Mansion?

i learned something new today re loose mansion. it is right in heart of midtown- older area. the residence inn is not far 816/561-3000 on Main Street- they would have your kitchen

Level Contributor
549 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near Loose Mansion?

I agree - the Residence Inn is fairly close and has wonderful room set up They also include a nice free breakfast.

7. Re: Hotel near Loose Mansion?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2009, 05:42
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City
Recent Conversations