We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Labor Day visit with teen boy

US
Level Contributor
277 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Labor Day visit with teen boy

We're thinking of taking our teen son to KC for Labor Day. We would definitely take him to Worlds of Fun. Other than that, I'm not sure. Maybe the Renaissance Fair. We've done most of the museums in the last year. We haven't done Science City for a long time and have never been to the zoo, but he may be too old for those. I don't know if he'd like the basketball experience since he's not much into sports. We've also done the Harley tour. Does anybody have any other suggestions for a teen boy or thoughts on the Renaissance Fair?

I am also trying to find a hotel with 2 queens and a continental breakfast. We stayed in the Legends area last time, but those hotels are already booked. The hotels I am looking at right now are near Worlds of Fun, the airport, or downtown. Do you have any thoughts whether those areas would be convenient and nice?

Thanks!

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Labor Day visit with teen boy

is your son on the low end or high end of teen years?

US
Level Contributor
277 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Labor Day visit with teen boy

He is 14.

3. Re: Labor Day visit with teen boy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City