We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle or public transportation to Arrowhead Stadium?

Which Kansas City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NYC, USA
Level Contributor
34 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle or public transportation to Arrowhead Stadium?

Is there a shuttle or other public transportation to Arrowhead Stadium? I'm staying at a hotel near country club plaza but will be going to Sunday's game at Arrowhead. I really don't want to drive so I'm wondering if there is a public transportation option? If not, can anyone estimate how much a Taxi would cost? Are there car services which might be cheaper? Thanks!

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle or public transportation to Arrowhead Stadium?

the city stopped service this year

try this

Updated: Sept. 29, 2009 Chiefs and Arrow Stage Lines Offer Transportation To Chiefs Home Games Although KCATA is not affiliated with this service, get details and answers to questions at the Kansas City Chiefs’ website, Arrow Stage Lines or by calling (816) 453-8727 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday

2. Re: Shuttle or public transportation to Arrowhead Stadium?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2010, 06:18